“Rita, you were outstanding! I’m very happy with the energy you instilled in the group during your workshop and thrilled that we are finally committing to a real effort to work together. The feedback is still coming in. I think the action that speaks loudest is that we agreed to cancel next month’s featured presenter so we could dedicate the entire meeting to following up on our commitment to collaborate. I’ll also be in touch about bringing you back, possibly in March, to conduct a follow-up workshop. Today was truly great, and I thank you for being a contributor to our future success. We all had fun, too!!! You can count on me for referrals and references. Wow!”
F.C., Acton, MA
Rita Coco is an experienced speaker and presenter who draws the audience in with her lighthearted style and infectious enthusiasm. As she shares her experiences, educates, and guides, her sincere desire for the success of each individual in the audience shines obvious.
Audience members are at ease and freely engage. That good feeling, coupled with the occasional impromptu question, keep audiences engaged and entertained.
Recent audience members said…
“Feel energized to grow” · “Learned new things!”
“Good group participation” · “Great info to stimulate thought”
“Very informative” · “Enjoyed the format”
Rita has presented for corporations, chambers of commerce, small business and professional networking groups, regional business expos, the Better Business Bureau of Central New England, and other organizations throughout Central and Western Massachusetts. She is open to speaking nationally.
Who Attends Rita’s Speaking Engagements?
Small business owners, C-Level managers, professionals in transition, female business executives, and corporate employees are typical attendees of Rita’s workshops, seminars, presentations, and webinars.
- How your competition can work for you – and you for them!
- Developing Powerful Presentations – Market Yourself and Your Business More Effectively
- Marketing to Your Referral Partners
- How to Market your Business Better
- Exponential Marketing for Established Companies
- Ignorance isn’t Bliss. What you and your employees DON’T know can eventually kill your company!
- Growing Your Consulting Business through Collaborative Marketing
- More Business Please! Insights to Increase Repeat and New Business
- Relationship Building Workshop
- The Vacation Game: Building the Business Success System
- Finding More Prospects with Less Dollars
- Alphabet Soup – It’s the Secret to Success in Presentations
- 7 Elements of Business Success
- Make More Work Less
- Finding Great Employees
- Breakthrough to Success in 2017
- Breakthrough to the Next Level in 2018
- Secret Sauce of Success
- Exiting: How to Win Big at Your Endgame
Exiting: How to Win Big at Your Endgame
The first time you exit from your business will be last time you get to do it right. This can be a scary thought because so much of your future depends on the preparations you make to leave your business successfully. These business decisions go way beyond the scope of planning the sale, dissolution, or succession; the plans need to be implemented over time. At this workshop, you will prepare to exit your company with ease and success by achieving these outcomes in the time we are together:
- Uncover the challenges of exiting a business that are shared across business owners
- Gain insight to exiting challenges that will be important for you to address
- Discover the typical exit phases that business owners go through of which most are unaware
If you are 7 years or less from your exit, join us to begin or enhance your exit strategy. And if you think you don’t need that much time, all the more reason to join us.