I founded Rita Coco Consulting in 1990 as a Corporate Training Consultation firm. As I grew personally, my company evolved. Today, Rita Coco Consulting (RCC) is a “True Business Ownership” Business Consulting and Coaching firm.
True Business Ownership (TBO)
A Mindset embraced by business owners based on the
Freedom to Choose
the relationship they want with their business.
I work with established small business owners, both solopreneurs and company owners, who want to change how they are doing business.
They desire one or all three results:
- The business to match their vision
- The business to grow significantly
- To balance their home life and work life
We choose each other.
There are many wonderful business coaches and consultants in the world. You will choose Rita Coco Consulting because you desire:
- measurable results
- a reasonable and fair price
- respect of your time and your schedule
- to challenge your mindset about how to move forward and be successful at the next level
The last point is very important for me to choose to work with a client.
YOU are the change your business requires to get to the next level.
The business you have today is a result of yesterday’s mindset; the business you want tomorrow is a result of today’s mindset. Of course, you see so many things to change in your organization, and if you agree that shifting your mindset is part of the solution, I’ll commit to the change you want to have happen!
Our Vision, Mission and Core Values may be another area which must resonate with you before you choose RCC. Here they are.
By 2035, True Business Ownership (TBO) will have experienced its tipping point in America. Small business owners will think, plan, and live the TBO life. They will avoid small business thinking that keeps them small. They will not sacrifice a home life to stay big. They will look forward with joy to significant growth. Business Owners will create companies that are efficiently semi-autonomous, run by effective, loyal, happy self-directed employees serving loyal, satisfied clientele.
To reach this vision, RCC will push the tipping point locally. By 2025, Small Business Owners in Worcester, MA County will be contented and self-actualized. A self-actualized owner knows that they (as well as their company) can be all that they/it can be and are working towards that vision each day. Vision means that you can see a result and measure it. By 2025, we will SEE that an owner is contented, and we will ask them to measure how self-actualized they and their company have become.
A company’s mission consists of the operative goals to reach its Vision. RCC’s mission is to:
Emancipate the business owner
Democratize the workplace
Foster True Business Ownership
- Emancipate the business owner means freeing them from thinking that they are ‘stuck’ with the business they have. Ever suggest an idea to a business owner and they immediately tell you it’s not the way they do things or it won’t work? Their mindset may be shackling them, and it is RCC’s job to challenge their limiting beliefs.
- Democratize the workplace means that everyone in the workplace has an equal opportunity at having what they need to enjoy their work and their lives. It also means that workers become participating stakeholders; they can make business decisions and can vote on certain changes.
- Foster True Business Ownership means that RCC will create, present, and advocate the Gold Standard for business owners to follow to self-actualize and to encourage their workers to be all they can be.
RCC is in business to prove that small business owners can become and thrive as True Business Owners who embrace a TBO mindset based on the Freedom to Choose the relationship they want with their business. To reach this mission, RCC will provide solopreneurs and entrepreneurs a TBO Solution: Owner Mindset Principles, TBO Owner Growth Path, a TBO Strategy, Plan and Environment (made up of people, processes and technology).
RCC Core Values
I hold these values in high regard. I embrace them as part of Rita Coco Consulting’s culture. These values set the context of my business coaching and consulting engagements. I carry these values into my business transactions both private and public.
- Gracious Professionalism
- Continuous Growth
I live by these principles. I help my client develop their own principles and support them in living true to them.
- Do the right thing, no matter what.
- Judge processes, never people.
- Put what is best for the client ahead of all other business interests.
- See everything through a perspective of gratitude.
- Respect where people are in their lives.
If True Business Ownership resonates with you, please reach out and call. I’d love to hear from you!