When the stealth pandemic blanketed our nation, we were catapulted into an unimaginable world. Our personal lives were bombarded with tragedies near and far. Our safety, security, and for some, our shelter and our next meal, became our focus. As our everyday world continued to shrink within bubble wrap, contact with humans became distant, our incomes shriveled, and our work-a-day routine dwindled into non-existence.
Many small business owners
have been shocked into an ownership of an unimaginable business. – Rita
Small business owners, like you, rolled up their welcome mats, and along-side their employees, dealt with grief. Some businesses were partially or completely closed, resulting in having to let some or all workers go. Once we found our footing, we searched for monies to keep our businesses alive until we could get back to a new future, post COVID-19 – and here we are.
Depending on how your business survived during the crisis, you are at a point somewhere on a recovery continuum. Perhaps you are…
- at the immediate recovery point, where you are planning to or just have re-launched your business. Rita Coco Consulting (RCC) can help you with your re-entry efforts.
- barely coping with the increased capacity due to demands for essential services and products. RCC can help you with your game changing situation to leverage and cope with your unanticipated growth.
- thinking your business falls in between these endpoints. You have re-opened, your business has stabilized, and you are ready to continue your growth, but with a reduced budget. RCC is offering right-size, bite-size, Essentials that are components of our TBO solutions, now made into cost-conscious services, especially for you while you expand in revenue and in place.
- rethinking ownership. Perhaps you want to exit sooner. You’ve thought about passing your business onto a successor, but you don’t have one, or maybe you do, and either way, it is time to plan the transition. RCC has been involved in several successful exit delegation strategies , in which the owner actually doubled the size of the business while completing the exit transition with ease.
RCC IMMEDIATE RECOVERY
Immediate recovery includes your tasks to prepare for and implement re-opening:
- Getting your people off of unemployment
- Choosing who will come back
- Dealing with whom has decided not to
- Filling opened positions
- Rescheduling ‘on hold’ work
- Finding new work
- Paying bills; making payroll
- Getting back to being an owner
As a savvy business owner, you have done most of these tasks – if not all of them – in our pre-pandemic world, but now these actions must be dealt with simultaneously, and within the context of a post COVID-19 world, with its safety and security restrictions. You may be asking yourself:
- What order do I implement these tasks?
- What are the priorities?
- How do I manage to meet my re-opening date?
- How do I keep everyone safe?
- How do I avoid making a bad decision with so many unknowns?
You don’t need a big plan right now. You need responses that are quickly devised and implemented. You need to disengage from attempting to reengage your standard operational procedures, as not all pre-crisis processes will fit into your new world. You need counsel, a second opinion, quick remedies, and someone who will keep you from reactionary thinking. RCC is here to help. We have been successfully helping clients throughout the pandemic, as well as in our post COVID-19. We can help you too.
What needs immediate resolution in your business?
Contact us now; we will get back to you same day.
You have re-launched. Some of your new routines need tweaking, yet your business is working well in its abbreviated capacity. You are ready to scale up in the next re-opening phase. You have just a moment to release the breath you’ve been holding since the crisis started. Up to now, you have concentrated on getting back to a semblance of normality, but there is a shift in you. You have thoughts about owning a different business this time around – same business – but different. You want your ownership to be easier, you want more choices and more freedom from the daily operations. Yes, you are grateful that your business survived, but the stress and challenges to revive it has taken a toll. You are re-imagining your business. You envision it running successfully and growing without you there every day. You don’t want to wait to make this happen – and you don’t. You may not know how to start the shift – but RCC does – even with your limited budget. Check out our Essentials!
Contact us now; we will get back to you same day.
Post COVID-19 is a span of time, the length of which is unknown to us. Yet, there will come a time when we will no longer utter the terms COVID, pandemic, or coronavirus on a daily basis. Although RCC’s quick consult and stand-alone services were created to deal with business owners in crisis, they had already been available to small business owners with limited budgets to invest in future endeavors. No matter what state our world is in, these services will be available to you, because they bring hope and positive change to you, your employees, and the customers your company was created to serve.
Here’s to a successful business future that serves your worldly Vision and personal Dreams!